Welcome to C3 Cottonwood!
We invite you to join us at any one of our services – Sunday morning for worship, Wednesday night Bible study, or any one of our family-friendly events.
Not sure what to expect on your visit?
Plan a visit to one of our services using the information below or feel free to request information by contacting us.
We are so excited you are here and would be thrilled to hear from you or meet you in person as you consider your own next step!
What are our services like?
Each week our services are designed to bring life, hope, and love that our Lord provides for all of us. You can expect biblical teaching, values, and perspectives shared in a culturally relevant way. Our Sunday 8:00 am service is traditional in its praise and worship and our Sunday 10:15 am service is designed to provide an energetic and passionate opportunity to praise and worship our awesome Lord and Savior.
- Two services on Sunday - 8:00am & 10:15am
- Mid-week service on Wednesday at 7:00pm
What do you expect walking through the door?
To be treated like family of course! We consider it a gift to have you spend time with us. You will be greeted warmly at the door by greeters that will answer any questions, and give you directions on where to go as needed. Expect to meet new friends quickly in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Our desire is to connect with you!
Where do my kids go?
The adventure begins as parents check in children from nursery to 6th grade at the "I'm Here" Booth at the
C3 Kidz Connection Center in the west part of C3 Cottonwood.
From Littles (infants to 5 yrs) to Bigs (6yrs - 11yrs) each child will embark on a journey with C3 Kidz curriculum that will not only be fun and exciting but will shape the course of their lives.
What should I wear?
People wear everything from shorts and jeans to dresses and sport coats – “casual to smart casual”.
What does C3 Cottonwood believe?
We are a Bible-based, C3 non-denominational church. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- All scripture is God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- And the words of the LORD are flawless. (Psalm 12:6)
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God, the eternal King. (Jeremiah 10:10)
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
We believe that you must be born again to get into heaven, that you cannot get to heaven by any other way than faith in Jesus Christ. Good works or by being religious will not give you entrance into heaven.
- ....God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Check out our What We Believe page to understand more!