We are a Bible-based, C3 non-denominational church. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only
infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- All scripture is God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- And the words of the LORD are flawless (Psalm 12:6)
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King. (Jeremiah 10:10)
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
We believe that you must be born again to get into heaven, that you cannot get to heaven by any other way other than faith in Jesus Christ. Good works or by being religious will not give you entrance into heaven.
- …God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Vision + Mission
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our VISION is to transform the culture of those around us to experience a full life in Jesus.
Our MISSION is to rescue, restore & release people by empowering them to mature
and fulfill His original purpose for their lives.
Check out our C3 Global Church page & What We Believe page to understand more about us!
Ps. Frank and Kathleen Nevarez are senior pastors of C3 Cottonwood, a church with a dream to bring hope to the hopeless and reach the unreached by bringing a fresh, real, and powerful word from the Lord. The dream to see our culture transformed by changing lives, restoring families and helping every person fulfill their destiny.
Simon & Valerie McIntyre are the regional directors of C3 Americas of the Global C3 Church and are based
in London, England. Simon is Australian and is a writer & poet, pilot, and a Senior team leader with Global C3 Church, as well as lead pastor of C3 churches. Valerie is from New York and a very gifted communicator and writer. She has been in the marketplace and worked for many top public relations firms, as well as heading up her own Brand Building Communications firm. She has been a lead pastor alongside her husband, connect group leader, and discipler of women.